Easybee virtual receptionist takes care of incoming customer phone calls. Take advantage of these pro answering services today with out 15 day free...
4 Things You Need To Know About Easybee’s Virtual Receptionists
Easybee virtual receptionists offer a valuable service for small businesses, especially those that are often off site with customers. When plumbers, electricians or HVAC professionals can’t be in the office because they’re busy repairing a leaky pipe, faulty wiring or a broken furnace, Easybee’s team of virtual receptionists takes care of incoming customer phone calls. Here are four reasons to take advantage of these pro answering services today.
1. Save time and money.
When you compare the cost of hiring a full-time receptionist to utilizing the services of Easybee, the choice is clear: Easybee’s phone answering service is much less expensive than hiring a secretary with a full-time salary and benefits. The average annual salary for a full-time receptionist is between $30,000-$40,000, while the one of the more expensive Easybee plans, which includes 400 minutes per month, is priced at $199 a month.
2. Handle higher call volumes.
This is important for businesses that can be inundated with phone calls during busy seasons. HVAC companies during a winter cold snap or realty offices during the spring and summer receive countless customer phone calls. Easybee’s virtual receptionists are trained to handle customer calls with professionalism and efficiency.
3. Say goodbye to missed calls.
According to a survey published in Forbes magazine, 80% of callers who contact a business and reach voicemail won’t leave a message because they don’t believe it will ever be heard. Even in a digital age of email and text messages, most customers who require a specific service prefer to speak to a real, live person to engage in a conversation, get feedback and ask questions.
When you’re operating your business day-to-day, missed calls equate to missed opportunities for new business. Potential leads can be lost, and callers who might have become new customers give up and take their business elsewhere. A virtual receptionist can mean the difference between a potential sale and future longstanding customer and someone that moves on to an area competitor.
4. Go beyond just answering phones.
In addition to answering customer inquiries and responding to phone calls, Easybee can help your business run more efficiently and help increase profits. Other services Easybee provides to its clients include:
- Appointment Scheduling: Its professional receptionists will help manage your web-based calendar.
- Message Relaying and Call Forwarding: If an important call comes in for a member of your team that needs to be urgently addressed, virtual receptionists can forward it.
- Order Processing: If your business relies on incoming orders through a web-based interface, Easybee’s virtual receptionists can process those orders for you and help improve your business’s operating efficiency.
- Lead Collection: When inquiries come in from new customers, Easybee helps collect these leads for growing your customer base.
Whether you require a full-time receptionist or just need part-time help to cover busy months, contact Easybee virtual receptionist services directly to find out which plan works best for your business.